What makes a top personal trainer?
What makes a top Personal Trainer?
Now lots of people search the web for the next personal trainer who is actually going to help them get results and feel great about themselves but what actually makes a top personal trainer and why should you hire them as your coach?
There are a few qualities you should look for when finding the perfect trainer for you, here are just a few:
- First of all check to see if there qualified (lots of people can call them selves a personal trainer but have they actually got the qualifications that make it safe for them to train clients?)
- Do they have clients who love them and only ever say good things about them?
- Are they in good shape or have been in good shape or have evidence of getting other people in shape? (if you look round lots of big box gyms you will see that there are lots of trainers who actually need a personal trainer to get them into shape)
- They should have a good knowledge on nutrition and/or have some kind of certificate in nutritional coaching ( to lose weight/fat, gain muscle or improve health you must have a good diet, you cannot out train a bad diet and your PT should be able to point you in the right direction with it)
- A good personal trainer must inspire you! (If your personal trainer or your potential PT doesn’t inspire you or motivate you then your not going to get results)
- Do they have before and after pictures they can sure you?
Now there are lots of other things that make a top personal trainer but here are just a few for you to consider.
Here is one of my clients Debra who has had absolutely fantastic results due to my training and nutrition plans. As you can see on the left is her before picture with her skirt fitting very snug, and on the right well on the right is a picture that shows that she has absolutely smashed her goals! The skirt she is holding is the one she had on in the before picture, you can see she has lost over 6 inches on her waist!
If your looking for Personal training and like what you see on my website, then why not send me an email on email@example.com and I will send you a form to apply for a complimentary consultation (in person for 1-2-1 clients in Welwyn Garden City & Hertfordshire or on the phone for online clients)
The time to change is now, lets do this!
Over and out
Alex Di Pasquale